Geotechnical, environmental and geomechanical data management software
- Data entry
The entry forms are integrated in all Geotec modules.
- Integrated Google Map with location of borings and sites
- Data including soil, rock, in situ and laboratory tests, hydrogeology, etc.
- Query on any field with simple or elaborate criteria
- Import of CSV data files
- Production of CSV reports with data retrieved
- Integrated calculations
- Conversion of length and depth units
- Five display modes for entry forms to facilitate data entry
- Customizable lists of typical values
- Editing of graphic outputs
The graphic presentations are saved as style files independent from data.
- Relationship between graphs and objects with tables and fields from the database
- Data as texts, histograms, steps, polylines, points, colors, patterns, …
- Linear, logarithmic or temporal axes with limits, grids, tick marks, labels, …
- Graph editing including their dimensions, colors, data to present
- Addition of database-related objects and others
- Batch printing of reports – on paper or PDF format
The Geotec suite includes six graphic modules, one management module and a field entry application.