Geotechnical, environmental and geomechanical data management software
What are the advantages of Geotec?
With Geotec, benefit from a centralized corporate database with a normalized structure. Access all current and past projects in a single database and use the different modules to present and analyse your data.
- Data managed under Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle or SQLite
- Simple data sharing
- No programming needed
- Customizable graphic outputs independent from projects
- Integrated Google Map with location of borings and sites
- Integrated entry forms
- Quick search of information in the database
- Bilingual software (English and French)
Integrated entry forms
The entry forms are integrated in all Geotec modules. The information entered is directly saved in the connected database.
- Data including soil, rock, in situ and laboratory tests, hydrogeology, etc.
- Multiple default values to speed up data entry
- Multiple calculations in the entry forms
- Location (longitude and latitude or X and Y coordinates)
- Soil description from matrix
- Water levels for various readings
- Contamination levels
- Piezocone testing
- Rock mechanics
- Instant refreshing of graphic output after data modification
- Conversion of length and depth units from feet or inches to meters
- Three display modes for entry forms to facilitate data entry
- Customizable lists of typical values
- Search for information via simple or elaborate criteria in the entry forms
- Import CSV data files directly via our Import tool
- Produce CSV reports with all data retrieved
The graphic presentations are independent from data. They are saved as style files and can be reused for any project.
- Customize each column and link it to a specific field in the database
- Create graphs linked to lab tests
- Create tables linked to multiple fields in the database
- Edit the graph dimensions and heading
- Data can be presented as texts, histograms, steps, polylines, points, colors, patterns, …
- Axes can be linear, logarithmic or temporal with limits, grids, tick marks, labels, …
- Add database-related objects
- Batch printing of reports – on paper or PDF format
- Export to DXF format for AutoCAD
The Geotec suite includes a field data entry application, six graphic modules and one database management module.