Geotechnical, environmental and geomechanical data management software
Why choose Geotec?
Benefit from a centralized corporate database. Geotec’s table hierarchy is set up to support unlimited number of projects in a single corporate database. Geotec’s capabilities are developed for MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle and SQLite databases. View, manage and analyze current and past projects all from a single source.
- Save everything from raw data to design parameters
- Integrated Google Maps with location of borings and sites
- Data entry forms and calculations
- Modify the design of graphic reports based on company standards and project needs
- Quick search of information in the database
- Bilingual software (English and French)
- Export to AutoCAD
Data entry forms and calculations
The entry forms are available in all Geotec modules – to enter, manage, modify, view and calculate data. The data is saved in the database and can be presented in any type of report.
- Many integrated calculations
- Conversion of length and depth units from feet or inches to meters
- Customizable lists of typical values
- Search for data with simple or elaborate criteria
- Import CSV data files directly via our Import tool
- Produce CSV reports with all data retrieved
Design of graphic outputs
The graphic presentations are independent from data. Saved as style files, they can be reused for any project. Geotec allows you to adjust the design of your reports to reflect company standards and project needs.
- Customization of the columns linked to specific fields of the database
- Graphs for laboratory tests
- Tables linked to multiple fields of the database
- Editing of graphics dimensions and headings
- Data presented as texts, histograms, steps, polylines, points, colors, patterns, …
- Linear, logarithmic or temporal axes with limits, grids, tick marks, labels, …
To preview examples of graphic outputs…
Interaction between modules
Geotec modules are all connected to the corporate database. The interaction between the modules allows you to optimize your work including the collection, reports, management, visualization and analysis of the various projects.
Geotab with Log
Collect borehole data on the field via Geotab then view and complete the borehole reports at the office via Log.
The Geotec suite includes the Geotab field data entry app, five graphic modules and one database management module.